What to do if the end banding machine does not automatically feed the tapeWhat should I do if the end banding machine does not automatically feed the tape? It may be caused by the following reasons:
1. The potentiometer for belt feeding length control is at zero. If the strip length is long, otherwise it will be short; If it is in the zero position, no band will be produced. The belt feeding length control potentiometer is the second position from the left on the front panel switch board. Adjust clockwise.
2. Incorrect threading. Open the right door according to the "threading process method" or threading diagram indicated in the manual. Properly threading.
3. There are foreign objects in the upper and lower extensions. Also failed to clean and maintain in a timely manner, ending the temporary use of the strapping machine. This causes dirt to accumulate inside the machine, making the conveyor not smooth and smooth. Therefore, more cleaning and maintenance should be done.
4. The gap between the feeding rollers is incorrect. Carefully adjust the gap between the feeding rollers of a pair of semi-automatic strapping machines, which is crucial for normal feeding. Adjust the gap of the feeding roller to only 0.05-1mm more than the thickness of the belt.
5. The selected PP tape is too thick or too thin. The thickness is also inconsistent, as there are many manufacturers of PP packaging belts. The selection should be made according to the requirements, and the gap between the feeding and returning rollers should be carefully adjusted.
6. The electromagnet is not working properly. Check again if the coil is burnt out.
If there are no abnormalities in both, and the electromagnet is not working, first check if the welding head of the electromagnet connection is detached. Check if the electromagnet is displaced or blocked by dirt, so that the bullet head cannot move freely.