Common Problems and Maintenance of PE Binding MachineThe main function of PE strapping machine is to use packaging tape to wrap products or packages, and then tighten and melt the two ends through thermal effects or connect them with materials such as buckles. Today's article mainly discusses common problems and solutions in the use of PE bundling machines.
1. Stripping and tensioning: A clamp head rises to clamp the plastic head, the conveyor wheel reverses the striping, returns the excess plastic belt to the storage box, and tightens the bundled object. Subsequently, the robotic arm clamps the plastic belt and further tightens the package to the desired tension.
2. Cutting and bonding: The guide plate exits between the two layers of plastic strips, and at the same time, the electric hot stamping head is synchronously inserted between the two layers of strips. Then, the two clamps rise to clamp the other end of the plastic strip's head, and the cutting knife cuts the strip and pushes the head towards the hot stamping head to contact it. When heated, it melts (on the surface), and then the electric hot stamping head quickly exits. The cutting knife continues to rise, pressing the two layers of plastic strips that have melted on the surface onto the pressure plate, and cooling and solidification occur. The two belt bonding machines do not have hot stamping heads, Activate friction to complete adhesion.
3. Unpacking: The pressure plate is removed from the bundled plastic strap, and each clamp is reset to complete packaging.
4. Belt feeding: The belt feeding wheel rotates clockwise to send the plastic belt into the track from the storage box, preparing for the next packaging.
5. Unloading: The above is the process of single track packaging. When the machine is in a connected state, after the feeding is completed, it will directly enter the unwinding and tensioning program, and continue to cycle according to the above program.
Before using the pe strapping machine, check whether the phototube of the pe strapping machine part is intact, whether the reflector is aligned and whether there is dust on it. If it is not aligned, put it in the correct position and remove the dust on it. Check if the screws and nuts of each component are loose and tighten them in a timely manner. If there is a lack of nails or hats, the repair personnel must be notified to handle it in a timely manner.
Check if there is a shortage of oil in the crankshaft. If there is a shortage, the crankshaft must be refueled using a drip method. Usually, a small stick is used to dip in the oil and slowly drip onto the shaft. It cannot flow into the conveyor rail in an inverted manner, and the belt slips and cannot be retracted or tightened. If any abnormal phenomena are found during the startup process of the PE bundling machine, such as loud noise, high vibration, odor, etc. If you cannot find them yourself, you should stop the PE bundling machine and call for repair personnel to handle them to avoid damage to internal parts.
During the production process of packaging belts, due to the density of incoming materials, equipment failures, human factors, and other factors, the specifications of the belts are unstable after manufacturing. The following situations often occur: uneven thickness, uneven width, and rough surface. This causes problems such as not being able to tie, not tightening, and getting stuck during the packaging process of the PE bundling machine. It directly affects the progress of production and the downtime rate of the packaging group. The usual handling method is to first check whether it is due to the equipment or the tape. When checking and confirming that it is due to the tape, if uneven thickness, width, etc. are found, it is a quality issue with the bundling tape. Just cut off the small section that is not qualified and do not use it. During the trial production, if the belt can be tied but cannot be tightened, adjust the tension button on the PE binding machine until the belt meets the process standards.