Five common problems and solutions when strapping machines are packed
The strapping machine is mainly a machine that uses packing tape to wrap products or packages, and then tighten them and fuse the two ends through thermal effect or connect them with buckles and other materials. The strapping machine can make the plastic belt closely adhere to the surface of the packaged package, so as to ensure that the package will not be scattered due to poor packaging during transportation and storage, and at the same time, the package should be neat and beautiful.
However, there will still be some problems caused by human factors or environmental factors when the strapping machine is packed. Here are five common problems of the strapping machine.
1. Unwinding and tensioning: One chuck rises to clamp the head of the plastic tape, the feeding wheel reverses and unwinds, returns the excess plastic tape to the tape storage box, and tightens the bundled objects. Subsequently, the manipulator clamps the plastic belt and further tightens the package to the adjusted tightness.
2. Tape cutting and bonding: the guide plate withdraws from the middle of the two layers of plastic tapes, and at the same time, the electric head is inserted between the two layers of tapes synchronously, and then the two chucks rise to clamp the other end of the plastic tape, the cutter cuts off the tape, and the tape head Push it to the ironing head to contact it, heat and melt (the surface), then the electric ironing head quickly withdraws, the cutter continues to rise, presses the two-layer plastic tape that has melted on the surface against the pressure plate, and cools and solidifies, the two-belt bonding machine does not Iron the head, start the friction to complete the bonding.
3. Unpacking: the pressure-bearing plate withdraws from the bundled plastic belt, and the chucks are reset to complete the packaging.
4. Belt feeding: The belt feeding wheel rotates forward to send the plastic belt from the storage box into the track, ready for the next packing.
5. Unloading: The above is the single-track packaging process. When the machine is in the interlocking state, it will directly enter the unwinding and tensioning program after the belt feeding is completed, and it will continue to cycle according to the above program.